Renold Velo CT is the culmination of collaborative development between British Cycling, Bristol University & Renold. To celebrate those spectacular results in Rio, we launched a limited edition run of only 138 sets to mark the anniversary of Hans Renold’s invention of the bush roller chain. This ingenious innovation is still the basis for all cycle chains today!
- Used Exclusively by Team GB Olympic Track and BMX cycling Athletes in Rio 2016.
- High Performance Single Speed Cycle Chain
- Designed for Single Speed cycles for Track and BMX use
- Renold 1/2" x 1/8" Velo CT high performance single speed chain (112 Links)
- Laser-etched Union Jack Connecting link with spare Spring Clip
- Limited edition numbered Chain Wear Gauge
- Limited Edition Partnership Booklet
Product Technical Details:
- Renold proprietary heat treatment of components for increased tensile strength
- Proof loaded for minimal ‘running-in’ period
- Nickel plated components for optimum integrity and corrosion resistance
- Specially treated bearing surfaces for significantly reduced friction and increased wear performance
- Pre-lubricated with Renold high performance lubricant
- Includes Velo CT calibrated chain wear measurement tool
We will aim to dispatch the items within 3 working days. At this moment in time we only ship to the United Kingdom.