- Email us to request a return of your item and (Include item, order number and reason for return) to email@example.com and await confirmation of receipt of your request.
- Send your item back as required in the confirmation of receipt using a tracked & signed service. The item is your responsibility until we have signed for receipt of the item.
- Once we receive the item(s) back and check the condition we will then process your refund less any return fees and shipping fees within 48hours.
- Returned items must be in original, unopened packing and boxes in a saleable condition with all pieces returned together. If the item is not in this correct condition we can refuse the return and it will be your responsibility then to arrange collection of their returned items from our facility.
- Refunds will arrive back with you through your original payment method.
- To be eligible to return products this must be within 14 days of receiving the item.
Damaged, Faulty or incomplete orders
- Damages, faults in items or missing items must be reported to us by email within 48hours of receiving your delivery.
- Where an item is found to have a fault or is a missing item then Renold will cover the cost of shipping a replacement item.
- All orders are checked thoroughly before being sent, we may request images as proof of damage, fault or missing item.
- Any damage to the boxes or outer packaging must be signed for at the point of receiving from the courier, if you have received a damage box or packaging which has caused damage to your item and the delivery has not been signed for as damaged may impact your eligibility to make a claim.
Return Fees and minus shipping charges
- Items that are returned without fault are subject to a 10% restocking fee of the total price of the item returned (which must be in a saleable condition when returned).
- Items that are returned where the order has paid shipping will not include a refund of the shipping amount paid.
- Cancelling an order before it has been dispatched can also done by emailing our friendly team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- However, cancelling your order before your item is dispatched may result in you being charged resulting restocking fees or the shipping fees (this will be at the discretion of our team judged on where your order is up to and at what length the order has already been processed to).
- For orders where a delivery date significantly changes during the processing your order, and you cancel your order as a consequence of such delay then you will not be charged for any restocking fees or shipping fees
Version 1.0 dated 8 April 2021