Stronger, more efficient, faster – Renold Motorcycle Chain truly was the benchmark in both road and racing chain selection. Our heritage is rich with success and winning races. This is why, in recent times, we are focusing on catapulting the Renold name back into the motorcycle industry.
520 (5/8" x 1/4) Rear Drive
Regular price £87.99 £105.59
Product Technical Details:
- Chain specification: 5/8” X 1/4" (520) conforming to ISO10190
- Renold proprietary heat treatment of components for increased tensile strength, reduced friction and longer wear performance.
- Polished rollers to reduce rolling friction on drive sprockets
- Pre-lubricated with Renold high performance lubricant
- The link is supplied with bearing pins riveted into one outer plate. The other outer plate is an interference fit on the bearing pins, the ends of which should be riveted over after the plate is fitted. Press fit connecting links should only be used once; new links must be used to replace dismantled links.
- New Renold Classic Rear Drive Motorcycle Chain
- Spring clip connecting link and riveting connecting link for your choice to use
- Reusable tin packaging
- High-performance ISO10190 Renold Classic Motorcycle Rear Drive Chain (520) 5/8” X 1/4"
- Designed for Classic Motorcycle use, this is a non-sealed chain
- Designed and packaged by Renold in Great Britain
- Manufactured by Renold in Germany
- *If you require a bespoke length of chain - please let us know your requirements below*
We will aim to dispatch the items within 3 working days. Currently, we only ship to the United Kingdom.